sábado, 6 de junio de 2020

Holidays in Manta

Thelast Holiday I traveled to Manta. I went with my family and my girlfriend. Before to set off, my girlfrien came to my house and ate the breackfast with me. We set off very early. All we traveled in a car of my dad's work.
First mi father went to the mecanic. The mecanic checked the car and say that was OK. The travel was good and confortable. In the highway, I was singing my favorites songs. My brother was reading a book and my sister was watching videos. 


Then we had a break in a gas station. We can bought some things, for example my girlfriend bought yogurt and bread, I took a drink and my brother bought some candies.
When we arrived to Manta the weather was very hot. I needed change my clothes. In Manta, we stayed in a department of my dad's boss. Then we were hungry, we needed food. We went to the restaurants near of department. I found a beautiful restaurant near there. We ate typical food, and my mother asked about the mall.
In the night we went to the mall and bought things for the department, for example food, water, coffe, and others. 
The weather in the night was really nice, my girlfriend and me walked near the department and went to the farmacy.
In the next morning, we went to the beach and bought souvenirs for friends. The beach was very beautiful, we can ran. I wrote my name over the sand. Then I swam with my girlfriend in the sea. 
This was a good travel, we can visited some places and met some beaches. We bought many souvenirs for friends and my girlfriend's mom.
My mother talked me, for this place. She went to Manta when she was twenty years old.
When we returned to the hause, we were tired.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

INVENTION POST

  NAMES: Santiago Salazar David García Yesenia Pillapa Nataly Bautista PENICILLIN (David García) In my opinion the Penicillin is...