sábado, 6 de junio de 2020

Cotopaxi volcano
It's a photo with my best friend, in the highway of entrance to the Cotopaxi volcano, although my father is a high mountain guide and he has climbed many more times than me, then you wonder ¿Why haven't you climbed before with my father?
 Well, the answer is very simple, I had too many allergies and I colds very often, so he couldn't go climbing with him, but if he frequented the moorland, that's another story, but that day I ascended with Bryan and Leslie, it was the the first time I climbed so high in a mountain, while we went higher and higher Bryan had dizziness and headache but still managed it, my friend Leslie got ahead of us along with another tour guide we met on the way, I had more photos of when we were there but I only found one, well also visit the glacier for the first time, it was a great thing to go there and be able to look the valley and the different mountains around it.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

INVENTION POST

  NAMES: Santiago Salazar David García Yesenia Pillapa Nataly Bautista PENICILLIN (David García) In my opinion the Penicillin is...